There are many reasons for wanting to migrate your WordPress website to a new hosting provider. From slow performance to a better hosting option elsewhere, we understand and can assist you.
We’ve worked with hundreds of business owners directly to help them to migrate their websites over to a new provider, we’ve also worked with many web designers and digital agencies to help them get their new websites live for their clients.
Having performed over 1,000 WordPress Migrations in the last decade, we’re well positioned to help you with your migration to your new hosting provider. Whether it’s an existing website that you would like to move, or you have a brand new site that is ready to go live / replace your existing site, we can help you migrate your website securely and efficiently.
What’s included with your WordPress migration?
- Full backup of all WordPress filesWe’ll backup all of your WordPress files before we get started, to ensure that we have a clean reference point should we need to restore anything.
- Full backup of all of your contentWe’ll take a copy of your content and ensure that it’s kept safe whilst we migrate the website over to live. If needed, we can assist with copying over content from the old website (additional charge).
- Full backup of your databaseWe’ll backup your WordPress database, so that your settings, content, users, orders, plugin options and more are all saved and ready to migrate.
- Secure migration to your new hosting server or domainWe’ll migrate your website over to your new hosting account and/or to your new domain name. The website will be migrated securely and efficiently using our well-oiled processes.
- Testing and RecommendationsOnce the migration has been completed, we’ll fully test your website in all modern browsers and across multiple devices, to ensure that it’s operating as expected. We’ll also provide any additional recommendations to assist you with your website moving forwards.
WordPress Migration Service
So, how do we get started? Easy! There’s a button below that will take you through to our order page where you can purchase our WordPress migration service.
We’ll need a few details from you in order to get started, these are:
- Current hosting control panel login
- New hosting control panel login (if different)
- WordPress admin login
Once we’ve received your order and the requested details, we’ll schedule your migration into our calendar. These are typically completed within 1-2 working days. If you have a tight deadline, please send us a message via live chat first so that we can co-ordinate with you.