What does our WordPress Hack Recovery service cover? We have a 7 step system when it comes to recovering WordPress websites, removing malicious content or malware and securing them moving forwards.
- Full Backup before startingWe take a full backup of your website files and database before we start any work on your website.
- Scan your site and check file integrityWe’ll scan your website and check the integrity of files, particularly any files that have been recently updated. We’ll assess the affected item(s) and prepare for removal.
- Remove malicious content and clean the websiteWe’ll remove any malicious content that we’ve found from your website. We’ll clean the website and fix the source of your infection.
- Setup security measuresWe’ll setup necessary security measures to protect your WordPress website. This will include security plugins, hardening the security of your site. We’ll also enforce a password reset of all administrative users.
- Remove site from blacklistsWhen a website is compromised, it can be blocked on various online backlists such as Google Search Console, McAfee Siteadvisor, Yandex Webmaster and more. We’ll submit review requests on your behalf.
- Set up a back-up systemWe’ll set up a backup system for your website, where it is backed up every day. You should never rely on your hosting company alone for backups! Backups can be saved to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and more.
- Provide further recommendationsWhen we’ve finished helping you with your website, we’ll provide some further recommendations for you to help you keep your website up-to-date and secure in the future. You may want to join one of our WordPress Care Plans – so that you have a team of WordPress experts on your side, helping you maintain your website.
Sounds like something you need? Here’s how to get started:
Our ‘Fix My Website’ service is a fixed fee of $250. We’ll need some details from you, which we will take in the next steps after you click the button below.
These are the details we’ll need from you:
- Website URL
- Admin Login (Username and Password)
- Hosting Login
- Details of any issues that have occurred on your website – or that your hosting company have told you that you need to fix.
So, click the button below – fill out the details for us and make your payment, and then we can get started!
Our typical turnaround time is within one working day. We work from 9am – 6pm (GMT), Monday to Friday.